Private Pilates or Nervous System Integration Sessions
Small Group Class Pricing + Memberships
Single Class | $55
first class can be applied to membership
4 Classes per month | $160
12 month commitment
4 Classes per month | $200
cancel anytime with 30 days notice
Buff Bones® Small Group Series | $150.00 (per person)
Book a Six-Week Small Group Series for you and your friends, family or co-workers! Private training is not always an option and exercising in groups of unfamiliar people may be intimidating. By booking a small group series, you can get moving together at a time scheduled to your private group's convenience. Choose your class format: outdoor in-person or virtual classes. Choose your platform: Zoom, Go To Meeting, or Google Hangouts.
Four person minimum to book. Small-Group Series must be paid for in full before the first class in the series. Classes may only be rescheduled when agreed upon by the instructor and the entire group. No Refunds.
In Home & Corporate Wellness
Private In-home Pilates Sessions | $155.00
Train on your own schedule in the comfort of your home or office.
Off-site Group Classes | Please contact for a quote
Energize your day and boost your productivity by booking group classes for you and your friends, employees or coworkers.
Prices for all off-site training and corporate wellness services include sites within 10 miles of downtown Santa Barbara. Sites beyond this limit will incur an additional mileage fee.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments and classes. If you are unable to cancel within these times or do not show up for your class or appointment, you will be charged for that session or have a session deducted from your package or account. Please cancel your appointment by phone (805-334-0216) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Class schedules and instructor availability are subject to change
- Prices and package rates are subject to change without notice
- All sales are final
- Packages expire 1 year from date of purchase
- Please turn cell phones to the ‘silent’ position while in the studio
- For safety reasons, please do not bring unsupervised children to the studio